History of the method
All teachers have been barre certiﬁed by exhale spa in core fusion. Our method was developed by fred devito and elisabeth halfpapp who have over 50 years of combined experience and expertise. we are so proud and honored to have been personally trained by them here in charlotte.all teachers have been barre certiﬁed by exhale spa in core fusion.
Barre fusion fuses the disciplines of core and strength conditioning, pilates, yoga and ballet. You get a total body and comprehensive workout as you lift, tone, and sculpt your muscles through isometric holds and isolated movements and focus on proper alignment/form, ﬂexibility and posture. our teachers will target each of your muscle groups to the point of exhaustion and then stretch those muscles in a way to promote long and lean growth. Suitable for every ﬁtness level, modiﬁcations and adjustments are made to challenge everyone safely. it is recommended to participate in this class at least three times a week to start seeing body transformation.
- Stall barre: the stall barre is a piece of rehabilitative equipment for maintaining the health of the back. as one hangs from the barre, the spine tends to fall into natural alignment using the simple principles of gravitational pull. also, it will maximize the space between each vertebra, maintaining the length of the spine while minimizing the compression of the discs.
- Warm up:we require everyone to warm up. this helps to reduce injuries and helps set the tone and intention for the class.
- Upper Body: shoulders, arms, chest and upper back
- Lower Body: legs, gluteals, abdominals and lower back
- Savasana and final stretch
- Throughout the class are series of stretching and the core is always engaged.